Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Axl159
No Caption Provided

This odd cube showed up at my door this morning. There wasn't a return address or anything on the box it came in. I wonder where it came from? It's strangely heavy and feels like it's supposed to move or twist maybe?

It's definitely piqued my curiosity and I'll keep messing with it and post any updates.

Edit: Look I'm just excited for the Film & 40's. It's one of my favourite movies and I found the Lament Configuration online last week as a total coincidence. My apologies for posting something to express my excitement and personality. Won't happen again, promise.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Damn, 4+ year-old account with premium, and all this time you’ve been a sleeper agent for viral marketing. That’s commitment, marketing team for [unnamed publisher].

/s

Please keep us posted. Try not to open a portal to hell.

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dwemer Puzzle Box. You give it to some guy. Not sure if it's important or does anything special.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

@axl159: Be careful with it! You never know what can be construed as an invitation...

Seriously, though: Does it work?! Where can I find one that isn't from a scam site?!

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my, didn't know this was going to happen. Guess I'll be rewatching Hellraiser over the weekend.

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadpool: Kinda, It's made out of polystone which is a great feel in your hand but it's not good for moving parts. I can post a picture of it "transforming" later today.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Does solving the puzzle give you an English version of Magi Magi?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majesco gives you a million dollars.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

@axl159: Please do! I was trying to find a "working" one, but the only one I could find was from those ads you see everywhere, and the store has TERRIBLE reviews and was basically listed as a scam.

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadpool: here are the pics. It was only 25 cdn on Amazon and when you slide it together it clicks together really solidly. For the price I'm pretty satisfied.